3 months ago
ACS are looking for an Administrator on a 6 month fixed term contract. The role will be based in Liverpool, working 9am : 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The salary for this position is £15,000 per annum, working out as £7,500 for the 6 months.
The main responsibilities of the role as an Incident Support Administrator include, but are not limited to:
* Ensuring administration of incidents involving customer services are dealt with in accordance with the current Claims Procedure Guide.
* Ensuring settled filing is archived and retrieved from archive, in accordance with local procedure.
* Ensuring IRF's and all incidents are inputted accurately as per timescales laid out within the current client Service Level Agreement.
* Maintain effective and efficient handling of incoming and outgoing calls, ensuring a professional approach at all times.
* Administration of daily incoming and outgoing post.
* Uphold, safeguard and promote the reputation and values of the organisation throughout all internal and external business relationships and activities.
* Ensuring all filing areas are maintained in a systematic and tidy fashion.
* Handling all data including CCTV discs in accordance with company/departmental policy and Data Protection Act 1998.
* Provide cover where required in all administration areas.
* Ensuring that the workplace is safe for everyone by taking reasonable care not to do anything that might endanger you or others, either through your actions or lack of action.
Requirements of candidates include:
* Minimum of four years' experience within a busy office environment.
* Good IT Skills (working knowledge of MS Office applications is desirable).
* Commitment to attend all relevant training, as required.
* Minimum GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics.
* Excellent communication skills.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close