about 1 year ago
Latham & Watkins, a global law firm consistently ranked among the top firms in the world, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team in London. As part of the Office Administration Team, you will be an active member in maintaining positive contact with both internal and external clients.
In this role, you will perform a variety of duties as directed for an assigned group of clients including attorneys and legal secretaries within the office.
A key to Latham’s success and our continued ability to deliver the highest quality service to our clients is our “one-firm” culture – a spirit of teamwork and shared commitment to quality across our offices worldwide that has long distinguished Latham from other law firms.
Join our team if you:
* Will enjoy assisting with all day-to-day tasks supporting attorneys and legal secretaries as assigned
* Can provide a high level of customer service to internal and external clients
* Will enjoy developing relationships with personnel from various departments
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* An interest in working in a team environment with a customer service focus
* Knowledge and proficiency in PC applications, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We encourage you to apply!
Successful candidates will not only be provided with an outstanding opportunity, but will also be provided with a generous total compensation package with bonuses awarded in recognition of both individual and firm performance. Eligible employees can participate in Latham’s comprehensive benefit program which includes health insurance as well as group income protection and life assurance, a pension plan, wellness programs, employee discounts and more.
Latham & Watkins is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our commitment to diversity, equal opportunity and sustainability enables Latham & Watkins to draw from a remarkable wealth of talent to create one of the world's leading law firms.
London, London, City of, United Kingdom