G2 Legal Limited
Liverpool, Merseyside, North West
£15,000 - £20,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join a leading law firm based in Liverpool City Centre. You will be working within the teams personal injury department providing general administration support to the solicitors within the department.
The firm will offer full training and long term progression prospects.
You will be required to have previous administration experience with strong organisational skills.
- 22 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Social events
- Dress down policy
- Working within the Claimant team assisting and providing general support to the fee earners, who deal with all aspects of litigated and non-litigated personal injury claims
- Assist the fee earners generally as and when required
- Provide general help and assistance with all aspects of litigated and non – litigated personal injury claims and/or technical nature
- Assist with matters preparing Trial bundles, preparing witness statements, obtaining and reviewing evidence (medical or otherwise) obtaining and collating medical records, instructing Counsel, preparing court proceedings and providing general help and assistance on litigated files as and when required
- Book client and internal meetings
- Prepare correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Answer and make telephone calls
- Manage the case management system
- Prepare document bundles
- Open and close files
- Set up new clients on the finance system
- File, archive, photocopy, scan documents as and when required