Interlink Recruitment are looking for an ambitious candidate to join a Legal 500 recognised law firm. This leading national law firm has a vacancy within their highly acclaimed construction team, based in Manchester.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous legal experience, however a background working within a corporate environment is essential.
This Administration Assistant role involves joining a successful team supporting multiple Fee-Earners and Partners.
Duties and Responsibilities;
· Opening and closing files
· Document production
· Scanning, filing and photocopying
· Updating and maintaining databases
· Electronic correspondence
· General administrative duties
· Previous legal experience or corporate experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Highly organised
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
· Capable of meeting deadlines in a pressurised environment
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate to work in a friendly and sociable environment. Previous experience in a similar role is vital.
For any further information please contact Jessica Penrice at Interlink Recruitment, or APPLY below for your application to be considered immediately.
* Please note salary and experience are used as a guide. We are happy to consider all candidates who can clearly show they have the skills to fulfil the above