11 months ago
Closing Date: 30/11/2017
We are seeking an individual to join our call handling team responsible for handling inbound telephone calls and dealing with client queries. You will be passionate about customer service with the ability to provide a positive, professional call experience. We are a rapidly growing law firm with exciting opportunities to grow and develop for the right candidate.
The basic purpose of the job and its primary objectives:
* To undertake direct inbound communication on the telephone in a professional and effective manner.
* To ensure the smooth running and maintenance of the Reception area.
* To provide file and general administration support to all departments of the firm ensuring all our service level agreements (SLA’s) and management information (MI) deadlines are met.
* Answer inbound telephone calls and deal with the resultant queries in a thorough and timely manner. This will include calls received via the firm’s switchboard and the Call Centre.
* Attending to the Reception area of the firm. This will include, but is not limited to, attending to visitors, visitor car parking, meeting rooms and refreshments.
* Retrieve voicemail and messages and resolve resultant queries.
* Retrieve e-mails from Enquiries Public Folder and resolve resultant queries.
* Resolve queries regarding new file reference numbers and relaying information from the VisualFiles history screen where appropriate.
* Provide a professional and direct call hand off where required.
* To undertake all administration duties as requested and be prepared to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
* To provide support to Fee Earners as and when required.
* To use all office equipment efficiently & competently.
* To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information in compliance with all DPA requirements.
* Excellent telephone manner
* Willingness to work flexibly to meet business needs
* Able to work within a team
* Competent use of Microsoft Office
* One year’s experience gained within a comparable environment is desirable, but not essential, as full training will be provided