To support the Residential Conveyancing team with administration tasks and to work closely with the support staff.
- Opening Files
- Filing the paperwork generated by fee-earners
- Making phone calls to carry out enquiries on behalf of fee-earners and to arrange meetings
- Preparing outgoing correspondence
- Photocopying and preparing bundles of documents to be sent out with contract packages
- Preparing files for closure
- Booking courses for fee earners
- Scheduling deeds
- Amending letters and legal documents
- Prepare the AP1 and submit this to the Land Registry
- Assisting Paralegals/Fee Earners with legal research
- Dealing with disbursements
- Fire Marshall if required
- First Aider if required
- Data entry within excel spreadsheets
- Other admin related tasks that occur during busy times in the department
- Preparing quotes
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by your manager
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous administration experience
- + Filing and paper management
- + Using basic office equipment:
- telephone; photocopier, fax
- machines, e-mail, audio typing
- Enjoys working as part of a team helps and supports others.
- Cooperates with and supports immediate team members provides cover when required.
- Listens carefully to client’s situation and needs, asks relevant questions and records correctly.
- Willingly accepts changing job content and adapts to new tasks.
Part Time Considered
Monday to Friday
9am – 5.15pm (1hr unpaid
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Interview date: Thursday 31st October 2019