8 months ago
[Forward to a friend]
(Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm (there is currently a requirement to undertake one evening session)
A leading UK law firm with a network of offices from the South Coast to Scotland, working together as one national team. An innovative practice and the first top 100 law firm to achieve “Gold Standard” Investors in People, our values and culture are not just words on our website but are the heartbeat of the firm. The lack of barriers between departments, a real lack of hierarchy, zero tolerance for arrogance and pomposity makes Shoosmiths a fantastic place to work.
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the teams in the Recoveries Services Practice Group.
* File management within the case management system
* Completing assigned tasks within the case management system
* Making and taking telephone calls from customers and clients and third parties
* Assisting the department with any other administrative tasks as directed by your line manager
* Taking personal responsibility for compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and client and internal Service Level Agreements
Skills and qualifications
You will need the following skills and experience:-
* IT literate with experience of using Word, Excel and the internet
* Good written, numeracy and oral communication skills
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise, be organised and efficient
* Flexibility with the capability to adapt to change, new practices and cope under pressure but with the ability to recognise when to seek assistance
* Able to integrate within a team and able to work on your own initiative
* Friendly and helpful approach
Shoosmiths is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
< Back to available positions