My client a leading UK law firm is looking to recruit an accounts payable assistant on a permanent basis.
- Payment of disbursements;
- Firm’s petty cash system ensuring slips are authorised correctly and the firm’s petty cash rules are adhered to;
- The posting matter related invoices;
- CHAPS & BACS payments;
- background in legal cashiering experience covering accounts payable functions / purchase ledger, as well as up-to-date knowledge of VAT and Solicitors Accounts Rules;
- Excellent numeracy, communication and time management skills;
- you must have the ability to work well under pressure;
- You must have the ability to work well within a team environment;
Please contact Danielle Miller to discuss further.