Accounts Administration Assistant
Manchester City Centre
Full time, perm
An award-winning law firm in Manchester city centre are looking for an experienced accounts administration assistant from a professional services or law firm.
* Completing standard bank forms -
* Sending and drafting standard letters
* Maintaining spreadsheets
* Filing monthly bank statements
* Recording regular bank transactions on to our records
* File closing and archiving
* Taking cheques received to the bank and paying them in
* Filing general accounts team paperwork
* Accurate & numerate
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to work as a team
* Excellent communication
* 1 years of administration experience
* Microsoft excel experience
This firm offers excellent benefits along with a long-term progression plan and offer the opportunity to undertake qualifications to further develop your career with them.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jessica Penrice onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.