Douglas Scott are representing a National Firm of Solicitors who have 6 offices across the Country, due to expansion they're looking for an Sales Executive.
This will be a new business development role and applications are sought from experienced account executives with a loyal following who are keen to make their mark with a relatively new and fast growing insurance brokerag, below are the key duties of the role:
* Dealing mainly with Commercial accounts
* Administration duties for mid-term adjustments, renewals and new business quotations
* Process all paperwork in accordance with the company procedures and service standards
* Keeping abreast of market conditions and developments
* Handling and responding to requests quickly, efficiently and accurately
* Building up detailed knowledge about the company's products
* Treat customers fairly at all times having assessed their specific needs
* Understanding and maintaining a good working knowledge of the rules and compliance procedures of the FCA
* Ensure that you conduct yourself in accordance with FCA rules and guidelines as issued by the company
* Complete all administration and paperwork in accordance with Company Procedures
* Prepare new business or renewal reports
* Receive, check, prepare and despatch policy documentation to the client
* Any additional administrative support required for clients/insurers
This is a brilliant, challenging role where not one day will be the same! The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the Commercial Insurance sector- below are other requirements my client have for applicants:
* Knowledge of insurance products and markets
* Knowledge of policy cover and exclusions
* Knowledge of Financial Services Authority Insurance Conduct of Business
* Excellent telephone manner and customer service focused
* Strong administration skills - attention to detail
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Are you wanting a challenging role with plenty of rewards? If so send me your CV today and avoid any dissapointment!
Please contact Lilly Tomlinson, Associate Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.