As one of the leading global law firms, we undertake the most important and challenging assignments for the world's leading companies, financial institutions and governments, helping them to achieve their objectives by solving their most complex and important legal issues.
We believe that the strength and depth of our practices, our client relationships, our sector approach, t...
Information is one of Linklaters’ key assets and, as such, needs to be developed and exploited in order to generate further value for the firm.
The Information & Research team are key to ensuring that this value is realised through the effective collection, collation and exploitation of both internal knowhow and external materials.
The role of the Information Assistant is to support ...
• Paralegals provide dedicated matter support and assistance.
• Ensure projects and tasks are completed accurately, on time and to the ultimate clients’ satisfaction.
• To deliver optimal client and commercial benefit in line with the Firm’s efficiency drive.
• UK based, but able to provide global matter support.
• Occasionally expected to be on call 24/7 during busy p...
To provide high quality support to responsible Principals
• Primarily to act as Legal Secretary to designated Partners
• Undertake all aspects of the legal secretarial role using the most appropriate tools and resources for the task to meet deadlines
• Demonstrate flexibility and proactively contribute to the group’s success by actively seeking to improve working proce...
The role focuses on supporting the firm’s global PR function, taking a lead on developing and executing media outreach plans to support the marketing efforts for the Disputes Resolution practice and TMT/IP group as well as responsible for supporting the firm’s Corporate Responsibility, Pro Bono and Diversity initiatives. The role will:
* Work to enhance the firm’s external reputation ...
This is an in-house litigation role:
* to advise on professional negligence claims and other litigation/complaints brought against the firm in any of the firm’s offices.
* to place and manage the firm’s global professional indemnity insurance programme.
* Claims management: reporting to the firm’s global insurers all professional negligence claims, potential claims or o...
The purpose of this role is to support the attraction and selection of business services employees and lateral fee earners and partners ensuring we attract and select the highest quality from the widest possible pool, in the most cost efficient and effective way.
Primary areas of focus are:
* delivering best practice recruitment process for all lateral hires and hiring managers across...
The AR team provide dedicated matter support to ensure projects are completed accurately, on time and to the clients’ satisfaction.
UK based, but able to provide global matter support. Whilst working from London, support will largely be to US offices.
* Occasionally expected to be on call 24/7 during busy periods.
* Member of the Business Team, working with the Pr...
The Banking group is recognised as a leading international practice and acts for financial institutions, funds and major corporates on a broad range of transactions. The deals that the group are involved in span a wide range of work areas and almost all deals are multi-jurisdictional.
With over 70 partners worldwide and a broad mix of lender and corporate clients, Linklaters banking p...
This role would suit an associate with two to four years’ PQE with a solid understanding of company and contract law and experience of private M&A. Some exposure to private equity work and/or joint ventures would be an advantage. Self-motivation and a willingness to use new technologies are essential.
The role includes:
* Drafting and updating precedent documents and guides
* Conducting trans...
This role will be responsible for partner tax accounting, the management of the tax general ledger accounts and performing reconciliations of those accounts to supporting offline calculations.
In addition, the role has an important reporting dimension, to ensure that external advisors are provided with the appropriate financial and other data required to complete local tax returns for ...
Assist the Tax Managers and Tax Advisors with all aspects of tax compliance for the partners and the Firm in the UK and worldwide.
Role will include the preparation of returns and payment of tax liabilities, and corresponding internally with key stakeholders, to ensure the efficient and timely execution of tax services.
Assistance with the department’s influence over a...
• Paralegals provide:
o dedicated matter support to ensure projects are completed accurately, on time and to the ultimate clients’ satisfaction
o assistance with the successful implementation and delivery of Legal Tech products
• To deliver optimal client and commercial benefit in line with the Firm’s efficiency
• UK based, but able to provide global matter support
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Improvement Manager to join the Continuous Improvement team, part of the wider Business Improvement function. This is a key role in the team, which works to ensure that the firm continues to optimise levels of innovation and efficiency in the way we deliver legal work for our clients.
You will be required to deliver specific process an...
We are a relationship driven firm and advise clients across the globe on their most complex and important transactions. We are at the forefront of developing innovative structures to simplify the complexities inherent in corporate deals – in established and emerging markets. Our experience extends beyond transactional work and we also look after our clients through every stage of the ...