Learning&Development Manager – UK,US&EMEA, Alternative Legal Services
· Managing the training framework for the ALT teams in the UK, US and EMEA region , with strategic support from the Learning & Development Senior Manager based in London
· Conducting training needs analysis (TNA) for the ALT teams across the UK, US and EMEA region and implementing appropr...
Associate - Disputes (Insurance)
* Role-specific - this role will entail a range of contentious insurance work including coverage disputes. It will also involve assisting clients in the insurance sector with contentious regulatory matters and some advisory work in the context of policy reviews.
It will also entail handling significant professional negligence claims (m...
Operations Manager, South East Asia
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to lead the Office Operations functions for South East Asia including Singapore. This position will work closely with the Asia Office Managers and other Office Operations staff globally, to proactively improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of South East Asia Office O...
SINGAPORE - Legal Project Manager
Work in conjunction with the LPM Centres of Excellence in Australia and London and the legal teams to:
* Ensure the firm delivers a consistent LPM experience for clients;
* Project manage particularly high-value and/or complex legal engagements from scoping to completion to achieve cost certainty for the firm and the client;
Junior Associate - Disputes
· Role-specific - We are looking to recruit an associate with good general disputes experience to assist in the development of our Middle East disputes practice.
· Plan, prioritise and delegate work tasks as appropriate and update supervising partner on progress.
· Build client relationships - provide excellent client servic...
* Deliver excellent client service and manage and deliver discrete pieces of legal work.
* Make an effective contribution to the firm’s work by aiming to meet and exceed target hours.
* Build a solid foundation of commercial and legal expertise within a chosen area of law and strengthen relationships with clients, frequently act...
HONG KONG - Communications Manager, Asia (6 months FTC)
Herbert Smith Freehills is looking for a Communications Manager to join us in Asia on a six-month contract. You'll be a self-starter and superb writer, creative, and business savvy with meticulous attention to detail. You'll be working on internal and external communications across our nine Asia offices and on ...
HONG KONG - Paralegal, Dispute Resolution
* Legal and factual research tasks;
* Conducting document and auditory tape reviews for document production /discovery exercises and investigatory matters;
* Assisting with preparation of hearing bundles and other document management tasks;
* Administrative duties such as bundling, filing, photoco...