Ashurst is a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for our future growth. Our in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. To ...
CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR – Manchester
This is an exciting opportunity
for an experienced Client Services Coordinator to join our Facilities team in
either Manchester or Glasgow. The successful candidate will support the client services function across the office and undertake
complete meeting room set ups for both internal and client facing meeting rooms
and seminar space, in...
Newly created paraelgal role to join our expanding Hong Kong office.
About the role
Your role will include the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of due diligence reports.
- Reviewing circulars and attending printer sessions.
- Assisting in responding to enquires of regulators in Hong Kong.
- Preparing verification notes and verification bundles.
- Assisting with the preparation of ...