3 months ago
I am currently working with a well established Law Firm who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Private Client Solicitor (Wills and Probate) to join their team.
Reporting to the Partner, the successful candidate should be experienced in most aspects of Private Client work including Wills & Probate, Tax Planning & Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Required Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of 2 years PQE within Private Client matters
• Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
• Knowledge and experience using a case management system desirable
• Ability to work to KPIs
• Proven track record of handling own caseload from inception through to completion
• Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
• Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): Up to £40K
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 10/05/2017
• Reference: NM16
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.