5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a full service law firm based in Worcestershire. Due to continuous growth within the Firm, they are currently seeking a Wills and Probate Solicitor to join their team in Worcestershire on a full-time permanent basis.
With success, the Wills and Probate Solicitor must have 5 years PQE, with experience in most aspects of Private Client work including Wills & Probate, Tax Planning & Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney. The Solicitor will also deal with a full caseload of matters including drafting, LPA’s, Probate and Trust, Court of Protection matters and Estate planning advice. The Wills and Probate Solicitor will have the opportunity to develop, build and maintain relationships with clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor seeking a rewarding career within a reputable Law Firm, gaining more experience within this Sector as well as progressing their career as a Wills and Probate Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have 5 years PQE
• Previous experience within Wills and Probate
• Will able to develop, build and maintain relationships with clients
• Must have a tactical approach of prioritising your workload
• Able to provide excellent service with confidence to clients
• You must have good communication skills, both spoken and written
• Location: Worcestershire
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 21.06.2017
• Reference: MA165
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Mehreen Arif (West Midlands) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
17 days ago
only 11 days until close