6 months ago
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Location: South West London
Any or N/A
Wills and Probate
Category: Paralegal Jobs
I am currently recruiting for an established, multi service law firm, with a number of offices situated across London. As a result of continued success and growth, they are currently looking for a Wills and Probate Paralegal to join their existing Private Client team in South London.
Ideally, you will be a Paralegal with a minimum of 12 months’ experience within the Wills and Probate sector. The Wills and Probate Paralegal will have the experience to deal with Court of Protection Deputyships, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Lasting Powers of Attorney matters. The Paralegal will also be involved with the drafting of various legal documentation, as well as carrying out general team administration. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paralegal to further progress their career within Wills and Probate work.
Required Skills & Experience
• You will have a minimum of 12 months’ experience within the Wills and Probate sector
• Experience to deal with Court of Protection Deputyships, Enduring Powers of Attorney and Lasting Powers of Attorney matters
• Ability to draft various legal documentation
• Able to carry out general team administration
• Location: South London
• Salary range (DOE): £22,000 - £25,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 09.06.2017
• Reference: YK394
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close