3 months ago
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Any or N/A
Wills and Probate
Category: Fee Earner Jobs
My client is an experienced Law firm that covers the majority of sectors within the legal industry. They are currently seeking a Wills and Probate Fee Earner to join their existing Private Client department.
The Wills and Probate Fee Earner will possess experience within the Private Client sector and the ability to deal with a busy caseload of Wills and Probate matters. This role requires a Wills and Probate Fee Earner who is able to manage their time effectively, can work well under pressure and is competent working towards deadlines. If you are a Fee Earner with the requirements for this role providing you with the potential for progression to head of department within the next few years, my client encourages you to apply.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• NQ Solicitor or above with the necessary experience within Wills & Probate
• Front line fee earning
• Valuable amount of knowledge working within the Wills and Probate sector
• Actively a team player
• Wills and powers of attorney, administration of estates, trust creation and on-going advice, Court of Protection work
• Hands on proactive advice to clients
• Location: Basingstoke
• Salary range (DOE): £28,000 - £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 18.08.2017
• Reference: YK475
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (Hampshire) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.