Training Manager - Residential Conveyancing, Manchester
- Innovative and market-leading conveyancing firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture committed to the future of residential conveyancing
- Working closely with the director of learning and development in developing and delivering in-house training to employees across the business
- Implement and deliver induction training to new staff
- Extensive knowledge of the conveyancing process, to include complex technical matters
- Previous experience of training or mentoring staff would be desirable
- You will ideally be a qualified solicitor, legal executive or licensed conveyancer
- competitive remuneration package
- Collaborative and friendly working environment
- Fantastic technology and innovative processes
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.