n innovative and proactive law firm who are renowned for the collegiate culture across all offices is seeking an ambitious and capable TMC/IP Solicitor to join their team based either in Exeter, Bristol or London providing legal advice as well as drafting on a range of IT, IP, communications, e-commerce, data protection and freedom of information law issues.
Key skills and attributes:
- Solicitor: 2-5PQE
- Experience in multiple agreements relating to TMC matters such as software licensing/E-business and the like
- Fully familiar with the EU Procurement Regulations and their application
- Working knowledge of Data protection and freedom of information laws
- Corporate skills through the provision of undertaking due diligence
- Understanding and drafting of commercial contracts
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels and work as part of a team in a cohesive manner
- Self-motivated, ambitious and driven
- Ability to work under pressure, changing demands and needs
- Excellent organisational skills
This is a superb opportunity to work in a progressive law firm where the quality of the work, clients and surrounding team is second to none complemented by a competitive salary and benefits package.