6 months ago
Job Title: Contact Centre Team Leader
Duration: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
Slater Gordon Solutions are currently recruiting for a Contact Centre Team Leader to join our Motor division based in Blackpool. In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the leadership, development and day to day management of the team. This role would suit someone with customer service experience looking to join a leading Law firm
Responsibilities to include;
• Ensuring complaints are dealt with professionally and logged in accordance with set operating procedures
• Monitoring team performance and targets
• Ensuring compliance with data security, confidentiality, non-disclosure and IT requirements are adhered to at all times
• To ensure that all team members understand the life cycle of a claim
• Accountable for the ongoing competency level of all team members
• Coaching and mentoring team members ensuring all team targets, KPI’s and continuous improvement processes are achieved.
• Undertaking projects, tasks or work in other areas of the business
What we are looking for;
• Strong management capability with excellent leadership skills
• Experience of leading a team is highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
What we offer in return;
In return we offer a positive and inviting work environment with the opportunity to develop your career with a leading, international law firm.
Who we are;
Slater and Gordon Limited is a leading consumer law firm in Australia and the United Kingdom. We employ 1,210 people in 54 locations across Australia and 3,130 people across 25 locations in the UK. Slater and Gordon’s mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas. Founded in Australia in 1935 the company has grown from quite humble beginnings to building a powerful reputation throughout our history as a law firm that fights to achieve the best outcomes and ensure that more people are able to access affordable legal services.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested in applying then please follow the online application process.