An award winning and exceptionally recognised law firm is seeking a Solicitor for their Restructuring and Insolvency team; this is a superb opportunity for an NQ Solicitor. The primary purpose of the role is to work closely with the Partners in dealing with advisory, transactional and contentious work.:
Key skills and attributes:
- NQ Solicitor
- 6 months experience in contentious and non-contentious matters respectively
- Experience in a broad range of matters to include insolvency regime, processes and legislation
- Ability to draft contracts, agreements and many other forms of drafting accurately
- Solid business acumen and strategic approach along with an understanding of financial business matters an advantage
- Experience of advising on contentious issues, dispute resolution and Court proceedings
- A team player who relishes being part of a highly recognised team whilst adding value to the team
- Cross departmental interaction is essential and a desire to do this is key
- Excellent communication skills on all levels
- Ambitious and tenacious with the ability and desire to learn
This is a 12-month fixed term contract which may become permanent for the right candidate at the end of the contract.
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package are on offer as well as working with a highly regarded team in an award winning firm.