My client is now looking for an experienced Private Client Associate to join their award winning team in Bournemouth.
The successful Lawyer will have 5+ years' experience of working in a Trusts, Tax and Succession department. The role will suit an ambitious individual who is looking to further their career within a successful and supportive team.
Key experience and skills will include:
- 3-5 PQE Lawyer with relevant Trust, Tax and Succession experience.
- Ideally STEP qualified.
- Evidence of providing complex lifetime estate planning advice to a broad range of sophisticated high-net worth clients including entrepreneurs, farmers, professionals and business owners.
- Experience of preparing Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Experience of multi-jurisdictional work advising non-UK domiciled clients and non-UK resident trustees is an advantage.
- Experience of working in a probate team, ideally with knowledge of working with complex probates of high value worth several million pounds.
- Experience of active participation in business development and marketing activities such as presentations, client seminars and pitches.
- An ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
On offer is a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
Please contact Jack Smith, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.