EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR/Legal Executive!
Our client has many accolades, highlights include Sunday Times Best Company to work for and Top 100 Law firm. They are specialists, providing the spectrum of high quality work whilst enabling a healthy work life balance. This superb firm are seeking a confident and self assured Employment Solicitor/FILEX to join it's busy team based in their Swindon office.
Our candidate is seeking the following key skills:
- NQ-2yr PQE
- Technical ability and working knowledge of a variety of Employment matters
- Under supervision the ability to deal with both contentious and non-contentious, respondent and claimant work
- Experience and ability to manage cases to include unfair dismissals, salary claims, settlement agreements
- A decision maker- ability to assess and advise on the prospects of a success and value of a claim
- Manage cases from inception to conclusion, accurately and comprehensively
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to draw out the detail
- Strong case and file management skills
- Proactive and be able to manage deadlines with ease
- Engage with the business development opportunities
- Support and encourage more junior members of the team where possible
This is a great role with plenty of work, variety and challenges. A competitive salary of £34,000 along with excellent benefits is on offer for the appropriate candidate. Please contact us for a confidential discussion.