An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join this reputable law firm in their Plymouth office.
There are opportunities in the Corporate Commercial team for promotion and development for the right candidate.
You will have a full existing caseload made up of small business sales, large mergers, acquisitions and restructuring projects, academy conversions and the drafting of partnership agreements, articles and terms and conditions.
Ideally you will have 2 or more years experience and a solid background in corporate commercial work. Candidates who are recently qualified to lawyers with several years PQE will also be considered. Key is your ambition and personality.
You will be:
- IT literate;
- personable and confident;
- Ability to maintain and develop good client relationships;
- Able to develop business opportunities as they arise.
Essential experience and attributes you will have:
- Conducted work that includes Mergers and Acquisitions, small business sales and drafting partnership or shareholders agreements and terms and conditions;
- Strong communication skills, being able to work as a team player and autonomously;
- Experience of academy conversion work would be highly advantageous but is not essential;
- Professional and positive work attitude;
- Strong IT and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Commitment to the firm and the ability to provide a confident and positive input when required.
The firm are offering a competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience for this full time permanent position.