CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR OPPORTUNITY!
Our client is a Legal 500 firm and is searching for a technically gifted, talented and ambitious Solicitor (Associate) with a solid clinical negligence background. With offices in London, Nottingham and Cardiff, this firm is fast paced and hugely invests in its people where integrity is at its core.
The key for this organisation is that the successful candidate is not only capable but 'fits' with the ethos and values held by them, a team player who has extensive clinical negligence experience, as opposed to general personal injury, as well as being commercially and financially astute.
Culture and fit really matters to this organisation as well as a healthy and honest approach to team work.
Key skills and attributes:
- 5 years PQE+
- A proven and solid clinical negligence background
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong commercial approach
- Technical capability, being completely familiar with the CPR/caselaw and its application
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- Great rapport and able to build and foster relationships
- Attention to detail and ability to absorb, draw out and establish the facts quickly and accurately
- Ability to empathise as appropriate
Based in Cardiff, this is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled and accomplished clinical negligence Solicitor where the quality of the work matters and the quality of work you produce exceeds expectation. If this is you please get in touch for a confidential discussion.