An innovative and proactive law firm who are renowned for the collegiate culture across all offices is seeking an ambitious Solicitor of 1-3 PQE to join their renowned Banking, Re-structuring and Insolvency team in either their London, Bristol or Exeter office.
This is an opportunity to work with and advise banks, financial institutions, other stakeholders and the like on a variety of financial matters such as asset-based lending, trade, asset finance and more
Key skills and attributes:
- Solicitor: 1-3 PQE
- Demonstrable experience in drafting, negotiating and finalising finance and security documentation to a high standard
- Technically very strong, ideally with experience of Financing and security documents, Senior lending, Loan Market Association documents, Project finance, Mezzanine and Junior lending as well as asset finance and lending
- Client focused with the ability to quickly build trusting relationships
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and be highly organised
- An excellent team player whilst also able to take ownership and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine interest in all things Banking and finance
An excellent opportunity to join a successful, highly acclaimed team and organisation whilst being competitively rewarded both in remuneration, quality of work and culture.