5 months ago
£35000 - £60000 per annum
Location: West Sussex
Any or N/A
Private Client, Wills and Probate
Category: Solicitor Jobs
My client is a leading firm of Solicitors with a specialist Private Client department based in West Sussex. Currently, they are looking for three Senior Private Client Solicitor's to establish and grow their teams based in Petworth, Midhurst and Storrington.
The successful Senior Private Client Solicitors will have experience within the Private Client sector. Your responsibility will be to manage and provide support to Fee Earners within the department. As a Senior Private Client Solicitor, your role will involve advising on a varied workload including wills, trust, capital taxes planning, capital gains, succession, powers of attorney, administration of estate, UK inheritance tax and tax planning.
You will have experience creating trust and advising Testators, Trustees and Beneficiaries. The Senior Private Client Solicitor will pay attention to detail, work well under pressure and have the ability to prioritise your caseload. You will be client- focused and possess excellent IT and literacy skills. Ideally, my client is looking for a candidate with links to the local area although those looking to relocate will be considered if there are ties to the area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitors to further progress their careers within a Private Client department based either in their Petworth, Midhurst or Chichester office.
Required Skills & Experience :
• Must have a minimum of 3 years' PQE within Private Client matters
• Experience working with a varied workload; Wills, trusts, capital taxes planning, succession and tax planning
• Also have experience with administration of estates, powers of attorney, UK inheritance, capital gains tax
• You will have good knowledge working with trust work including the creation of trust and providing advice to Testators, Trustees and Beneficiaries
• Possess excellent IT and literacy skills and demonstrate a client focused approach
• You will be extremely organised and have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise your workload
• Location: Petworth, Midhurst, Storrington
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £60,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday–Friday (full-time)
• Date: 09-01-2017
• Reference: YK208
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.