22 days ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds Sutherland is not your average law firm and we're not looking for average people. We do things differently - in the way we treat our people and the service we provide. That's how we've become one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities really can shine through. We require awareness and full participation in the firm’s commitment to equality and diversity, the environment and health and safety.
The Eversheds Sutherland Real Estate practice has status and substance. We are tier 1 Legal 500.
Our deal and client coverage is unparalleled – external commentators often refer to us as one of the largest Real Estate practices and there are very few firms that have such a quality client base and varied portfolio of work. It was yet again awarded Real Estate Team of the Year at the recent Lawyer Awards.
Our Birmingham Corporate Real Estate team is the leader in the market and acts for a wide range of corporate occupiers - including many of the largest FTSE 100 companies within the utilities, infrastructure and energy sector such as Severn Trent Water, National Grid, Arqiva and Anglian Water. We act on all property matters for these clients from their most strategic projects (such as HQ relocations and cross border infrastructure projects) to their routine estate management transactions (licences, wayleaves, easements, renewals, acquisitions etc.) – and everything in between.
Our business has grown consistently and significantly over the last few years as we have attracted new clients and new team members, and we now need additional experienced lawyers to help us build on this continuing success.
• the opportunity to take a lead role on major projects and accounts for the best clients. Client contact at the highest level is a given
• the opportunity to help us develop the junior talent coming through the team
• a challenging and varied role
• a friendly and diverse working culture
• a competitive remuneration package
• the chance to be a team player within a growing, highly successful real estate team
Skills and experience:
• ideally you will be 4+years qualified with strong technical skills and bring with you substantial experience of working on complex transactions (particularly utility or infrastructure projects or work within a regulated sector)
• a bright, personable and confident Senior or Principal Associate to join our leading and growing team in Birmingham
• a team player – keen to supervise, develop and grow the wider team
• the ability to build strong relationships (both internally and with clients)
• the ability to think innovatively and to embrace technology and new ways of working
• you will be client focused and a good communicator with a strong practical approach to your workload
In addition to what we’re looking for from you, you can expect a friendly and diverse working culture and a competitive remuneration package
A band of PQE as advertised on a role does not preclude applications from those candidates that may have more or less PQE. Our intention is only to indicate a guideline as to how long we would expect a qualified lawyer to have practised so as to have gained the necessary skills for the role as described.
We're a modern, progressive law firm. We think differently and we've built a culture where individual skills and personalities can shine through. At Eversheds Sutherland, we believe that innovation comes from a culture of genuine equality and diversity and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process, or once in post.
In addition to the above, Eversheds Sutherland also require awareness of and full participation in the Firm’s commitment to equality and diversity, the environment and health and safety.
Email this vacancy to a friend
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close