22 days ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Eversheds Sutherland Consulting
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds Sutherland are a leading international law firm with brand integrity.
ES/ Ignite meets the demand from in-house legal teams looking to outsource elements of their work. Our clients benefit from enhanced management information and new technology to help manage risk and balance workload. Ignite implementations are consulting led, which allows us to design end to end solutions to ensure effective delivery of legal services. We combine the technical expertise and resources of one of the world’s leading global law firms with excellence in management consultancy.
Within the ES / Ignite team we employ professional lawyers, managers, operational process experts, paralegals and technology experts - combining together in highly effective structures, working with advanced technology.
We embrace new working methodologies driving cost and quality improvements through our systematised case management approach. This eliminates waste whilst automating and simplifying processes.
• You will be an integral part of the team, responsible for undertaking your own caseload, providing assistance to senior colleagues and providing line management and supervision to junior colleagues.
• The successful candidate will undertake administrative and legal work for one of Ignite’s key clients, undertake document reviews against pre-approved parameters, liaise closely with Ignite lawyers and the client’s legal team and deal with contract management queries.
• You will also be expected to contribute to the drive for continuous improvement, including working together with Ignite’s operations team on technology and process to improve the managed service.
Skills and experience:
• As an integral member of the team, you will be focused on working in a commercial environment. Ideally applicants will have a minimum of 2 years Paralegal experience.
• The role involves a level of line management and supervision of paralegals in the team and therefore experience in managing others is desirable.
• Applicants must hold a law degree and preferably will have completed their LPC as well as having a strong background in a legal or commercial environment.
• You will be joining a high-quality team, so you will need to be energetic, enthusiastic and willing to roll your sleeves up and muck in.
• Managing a caseload requires you to be highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
• You will have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate commitment and drive.
• You will be able to demonstrate a range of leadership skills, influencing skills, personal impact and communication skills that will ensure success and command instant credibility at all levels of the organisation.
• In addition to the above, Eversheds Sutherland also requires awareness and full participation in the Firm’s commitment to equality and diversity, the environment and health and safety.
Email this vacancy to a friend
8 days ago
only 20 days until close