2 months ago
Practice group/Global Operations team:
Type of Vacancy:
Full time/Part time:
Contract/Part time details:
Any Eversheds Sutherland UK location
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds Sutherland is one of the largest full service law firms in the world, acting for the public and private sector with offices across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Asia providing legal advice to clients across out company commercial, human resources, litigation and dispute management, real estate practices.
The Eversheds Sutherland marketing team is widely recognised as challenging the paradigm of traditional law firm marketing. Join us if you thrive in an environment where you are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver on highly strategic and innovative client-facing programmes and projects. You will be dealing with some of the world's top business names working alongside some of the world's leading lawyers, exploiting your professional knowledge and experience. Every day is different but every day is satisfying.
The successful candidate for this position will work well individually and as part of a team and will demonstrate our values daily. They will be analytical, enthusiastic, comfortable working with all levels of seniority and possess a strong work ethic. They should be able to demonstrate the highest quality customer service by delighting customers at every opportunity and be ready to be proactive in helping our business grow and move forwards.
• Working closely with relevant Practice Group stakeholders to drive forward the marketing strategy within HRPG, ensuring that this is aligned to the wider Eversheds Sutherland marketing strategy.
• Devising and updating Eversheds Sutherland HRPG marketing and business development campaigns.
• Contributing to the development of, driving, and managing the Eversheds Sutherland Marketing strategy.
• Developing and building key client and industry relationships, participating in client reviews when necessary.
• Developing tailored proposals and pitches.
• Identifying new product opportunities.
• Assisting the PGH to globalise the practice group by working with overseas HRGP partners.
• Providing business intelligence on key competitors and marketplace trends, identifying ways of gaining a competitive advantage in the market.
• Championing the use of the Franklin Covey techniques as best practice across the teams.
• Working with Finance to establish the Marketing Budget based on the strategy.
• Working collaboratively with other support functions to provide a seamless service to the business.
• Supporting other marketing departments and firm wide initiatives, as required.
Skills and experience:
• The successful candidate must have experience within a professional services environment, preferably with exposure to the financial or legal communities.
• Ideally candidates will have gained experience of sales and marketing, particularly within the area of developing new business and managing campaigns.
• Your previous experience will demonstrate an ability to develop relationships and capacity to use influencing skills to gain credibility across all levels within a firm.
• The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills.
• You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You will be able to demonstrate previous experience of using research to develop a deep understanding of a target company, understanding the nature of a corporate transaction and knowledge of how to devise an approach strategy.
• You will have people management skills.
• You will be a team player with a passion and ambition to develop a real competitive advantage in this exciting market place.
Email this vacancy to a friend