about 1 month ago
A Niche Law Firm is looking for a Litigation Executive / RTA Fee Earner to join their Firm on a full-term basis. Due to expansion, the Firm is looking for recruit an individual that is committed and career hungry; gaining more experience and progressing their career within the Legal Sector.
With success, the Litigation Executive / RTA Fee Earner will ideally have experience in handling RTA Caseload; in addition to having strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage their own workload effectively. This role requires them to have excellent communication skills and time management skills, also building strong relationships with their clients. This is a terrific opportunity for somebody looking to progress their career as a Litigation Executive / RTA Fee Earner within a successful and reputable Law Firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Excellent communication skills and time management skills
• Needs to be organised and pay attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage their own workload effectively
• Must have experience within Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law
• Need to be confident, energetic and enthusiastic
• Location: Bury
• Salary Range (DOE): £18,000 - £25,000
• Job Type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Full-time)
• Reference: YJ645
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yaleena Jogee (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy?