Senior Conveyancing Paralegal – Manchester
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior conveyancing paralegal to join an established team within a national law firm’s office based in Manchester. For this role, you must have previous experience of handling your own residential conveyancing caseload with minimal supervision. The role offers a varied caseload including, leasehold management matters, plot sales, shared ownership and right to buy sales. As a senior paralegal, you will also be required to advise on residential properties on behalf of registered providers so experience of assisting developers and housing clients in the Manchester area is highly advantageous. You will be required to build and maintain strong and effective client relationships. This role is suited to an organised and personable individual who is seeking an opportunity to develop their career in residential conveyancing.
Applications are welcome from candidates who:
· Are a Paralegal or Legal Executive;
· Have experience in a similar residential conveyancing position;
· Have previous experience assisting developers and/or housing clients;
· Have handled their own residential caseload with minimal supervision;
· Are well organised and have excellent attention to detail;
· Have excellent client care and communication skills.