Reward Recruitment are currently partnered with a dynamic, fast growing conveyancing company. Our client aim is to revolutionise the customer experience of conveyancing by combining innovative technology with unrivalled expertise and exceptional customer care.
The successful candidate will:
- Run a substantial caseload and perform a full range of tasks;
- Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines;
- Work well within a team, advise and mentor others;
- Utilise your extensive experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing;
- Assist team members as and when required;
- Communicate, and build, relationships with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner;
- The ability to motivate self and work autonomously
- Provide excellent customer service; and
Day to Day Tasks:
- Complete tasks efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales, such as:
- Managing a substantial caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions (circa 100) including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties, until such time as your manager deems it appropriate to increase your portfolio of cases.
- Processing and dealing with post in a timely manner.
- Checking contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results.
- Replying to complex legal enquiries.
- Resolving complex queries which are raised on files by colleagues, both onshore and offshore, and third parties.
- Understand and produce accurate financial statements.
- Understand the ledgers within Visual Files & Practice Manager.
- Dealing with exchange of contracts and completion of transactions.
- Processing tasks such as:
- Conflict of Interest letters, care calls to the client, contract checks, mortgage reports and search results, replying to freehold and leasehold enquiries.
- Daily task list management.
- Identifying, monitoring and achieving targets on a monthly basis by using Management Information Reports such as Case Referral and Phone Manager.
- Utilise Management Information reports for housekeeping of files.
- Recognising potential risks and when to report them to a senior member.
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements.
If you are interested in obtaining further information regarding this opportunity please contact Thomas Jones at Reward Recruitment or apply direct.