An ambitious Senior Commercial Property Solicitor is sought to join the Cardiff office of this reputable National firm as an Associate/Senior Associate.
The team prides itself on its fresh and bespoke approach. Ideally you will be 5 years + PQE
Key skills and attributes:
- Experience and ability to deal with a broad spectrum of Commercial Property matters to include dealing with freehold and leasehold transactions.
- Ability to draft contracts accurately.
- Be commercially astute.
- Ability to draft and negotiate contracts relating to the client’s matter.
- Ability to prepare reports on files and researching points as required.
- Responding to client queries as appropriate.
- Business and financial acumen.
- Prepared to engage in business development activities.
- Adopts a team approach as well as being an independent thinker.
- A positive and engaging outlook.
This firm offers a competitive salary and a true work life balance, along with genuine career prospects.