5 months ago
My client is a long established, Personal Injury law firm based in a sought after part of Greater Manchester. Due to the growth of the department, my client is looking to appoint an experienced RTA Portal Fee Earner to join their busy MOJ department.
The successful candidate must have experience dealing with files within the MOJ portal and handling own caseload. Experience using a case management system and credit hire experience is also desirable.
Being able to work within a team as well as on your own initiative is key and ensuring that you bring a positive attitude and motivation to the firm that will help them to continue to expand in the future.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to expand their knowledge and experience by joining a reputable and successful firm as an RTA Portal Fee Earner.
Required Skills & Experience/ Responsibilities:
• A minimum of 12 months' experience within Personal Injury, RTA is essential
• Experience dealing with Credit Hire matters
• Portal experience is a must for the role
• Experience handling own caseload with from inception to completion
• Litigation experience is desirable but not essential
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): Negotiable
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday (full-time)
• Date: 29/08/2017
• Reference: NM53
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.