We are seeking an experienced RTA Paralegal to join a busy law firm in Liverpool.
As an experienced RTA Personal Injury MOJ Paralegal/Assistant, your key duties would include: -
- Assisting with a case load of RTA Portal files comprising of a mixture of Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 (where necessary). Experience of one or more Stages desirable.
- Obtaining initial instructions from clients.
- Assessing the risks of a case in terms of liability, causation, quantum and credibility (including any Third-Party allegations of fraud / staged / induced accidents).
- Working to comply with Standard Office Procedures (SOP's) in respect of Case Management
- Drafting correspondence to clients, solicitors, Counsel and other third parties
- Maintaining both the office and personal diary detailing appointments/conferences/Court Directions, Trial & Application dates
- Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures.
- To promote the firm wherever and whenever possible.
- Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm
The successful candidate will hold the following experience and skills required for this role: -
- Experienced Portal Paralegal with sound legal knowledge, with a desire to learn
- A minimum of one years' experience in dealing with a Portal case load
- Excellent negotiator, communication and organisational skills
Stated experience and salary levels are for guidance only. All applications demonstrating the skills necessary to fulfil the role will be considered
Up to £250 paid in vouchers for successful referrals. Terms and conditions apply, please ask for details.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through the advert or contact Nick Tappin at Thornton Legal directly. All applications treated in strictest confidence.
Thornton Legal has strong relationships with law firms of all sizes and specialisms in the North West. We help build the careers of Solicitors, Paralegals and Legal Assistants across a broad range of experience levels and we would be delighted to work with you now or in the future.