3 months ago
I am currently working with a modern firm of solicitors who provide a range of legal services to the public and businesses from their offices. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a RTA Paralegal to join their team.
With success, the RTA Paralegal must have at least 6 months’ experience within Personal Injury - RTA and have moderate knowledge of RTA matters. The successful Paralegal will have proven experience and knowledge in Personal Injury, RTA, Credit Hire and Pre-Litigation. In addition, able to work within a team as well as on your own initiative, add value to the work of the department and process instructions in accordance with established procedures of both good practice and the firm’s quality system.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal wishing to join a fantastic law firm as a RTA Paralegal and progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 6 months’ experience within Personal Injury - RTA matters
• Experience dealing with Credit Hire matters
• Ability to manage own workload under supervision
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to maintain appropriate professional relationships with referrers
• Desire to progress your career within RTA
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £18,000 - £20,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 21/06/2017
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Andy Shah (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.