3 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a Multiservice Law Firm based in Bradford. Due to continuous growth, the Firm is currently looking to recruit a RTA Paralegal to join their Personal Injury team in Bradford. The reputable Firm is seeking for a thriving and experienced individual to join their Firm on a permanent full-time basis.
With success, the RTA Paralegal must be a Law Graduate or equivalent, with experience in running their own caseload. The Paralegal should be able to work towards KPI’s and targets, as well as possessing great organization skills. They must be able to value claims with minimum supervision; also being a team player, working well with others within the team/department. The RTA Paralegal must also have experience in using Proclaim or similar case management system. This proves to be a great opportunity for an experienced individual to join a fantastic Law Firm in Bradford as a RTA Paralegal.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience running own caseload
• Must have experience using Proclaim or similar case management system
• Must be a Law Graduate or equivalent
• Ability to value claims with minimum supervision
• Ability to work towards KPI’s and targets
• Must be a team player
• Possessing great organization skills
• Location: Bradford
• Salary range (DOE): £16,000 – £18,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 09.08.2017
• Reference: NM61
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.