about 1 month ago
I am currently working with a Specialist Personal Injury Practice. They are currently seeking to recruit an RTA Paralegal to join their Personal Injury Department.
The successful RTA Paralegal will ideally have experience with handling RTA caseload. The ability to assist on a litigated caseload is advantageous for the candidate to have. They will have strong interpersonal and communication skills along with having the ability to manage their own workload effectively. The RTA Paralegal will also have excellent communication skills and time management skills, should also be able to build strong relationships with their clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an RTA Paralegal to further progress their career within the Personal Injury Department.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Ideally, you will have experience handling your own RTA caseload
• Ability to assist on a litigated caseload is advantageous
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Candidate must be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate an
excellent work ethic
• Ability to build strong relationships with your clients
• Ability to manage your own workload
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Desire to progress your career within Personal Injury
• Location: Cheadle
• Salary range (DOE): 15,000 - £19,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 18/04/2017
• Reference: AS775
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Andy Shah (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close