about 1 month ago
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Any or N/A
Category: Solicitor Jobs
My client is a niche boutique law firm who specialise in Personal Injury claims. As a result of continued success and expansion, they’re now seeking a RTA Litigator to join their highly successful team on a permanent full time basis.
The successful RTA Litigator will ideally have experience with handling RTA caseload, as well as experience working on MOJ Portal Claims. They will have strong interpersonal skills and preferably have case management system experience along with having the ability to manage their own workload effectively. The RTA Litigator will also have excellent communication skills and time management skills, should also be able to build strong relationships with their clients. This is a terrific opportunity for somebody looking to progress their career as a RTA Litigator.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum 12 months’ experience in the legal sector
• Experience handling a caseload of Claimant Personal Injury cases
• Experience dealing with predominately RTA cases
• Using Proclaim efficiently to run files
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Location: Preston
• Salary range (DOE): £28,000 - £30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 11/10/2017
• Reference: AS962
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Andy Shah (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.