about 1 month ago
My client is a multi-service, niche practice based in Manchester who is now looking to recruit a RTA Head of Department / Legal Executive.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience managing a caseload of RTA Litigation matters and ideally some experience managing a fee earning team. The successful candidate should also be able to demonstrate an excellent billing record and strong managerial skills. In addition, the successful Head of Department will be responsible for leading and developing the Firm’s RTA department, therefore, will have experience of business development, marketing activities and are able to generate new leads and sources of work.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience dealing with RTA matters
• Ability to manage a team of Solicitors, Trainees and Support Staff
• Track record of excellent billing
• Experience managing a caseload of Litigated files
• Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills
• Strong business development skills
• Location: Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £45,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: LB16
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Liam Bolton (North West) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close