An exciting, entry level opportunity has arisen at a new office based in Bristol.
The purpose of this role is to engage in first contact with potential clients looking to pursue a claim for Personal Injury. The role will be responsible for the conduct of new Personal Injury claims coming into the firm up to the end of Stage 1 of the MOJ process.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an understanding of the Personal Injury Claims process and a desire to work in a fast paced environment.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have a basic understanding of the Personal Injury claims process and be familiar with the Low Value PI Claims Protocols.
- Have the ability to follow processes and protocols successfully.
- Deliver excellent client service at all times.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Comply with the Firm's Service Level Agreements.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely over the telephone and in writing.
- Capture accurate information and complete documentation correctly.
- Perform administrative processes such as opening and closing files appropriately.
- Carry out due diligence compliance checks in line with instruction.
- Liaise successfully and respectfully with clients.
- Receive inbound calls and ensure calls are answered in line with the First Response Unit (FRU's) SLA.
- Complete Claim Notification Form (in line with training) and upload to Portal.
- Advise clients on funding (in line with training and Firm policy).
- Instruct Medical Experts as appropriate via Medco (as per training).
- Undertake such relevant tasks as required from time to time.
- Solid IT skills including use of Case Management System, ideally Proclaim experience.
- Be organised and diligent in managing own caseload.
- Relevant previous experience is desirable.
- Commercial awareness is important combined with the need to be results focused.
- A strong academic background - LLB/LPC is desirable.
- Ideally have 12 months experience in a similar role.
As indicated above, training and supervision is provided. This is an exciting, fast paced environment for an enthusiastic candidate.