4 months ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Fee Earner to join the RTA department of a law firm in Cheshire.
Experience of handling a volume RTA litigation caseload is essential as is previous use of a case management system. You will be familiar with the changes implemented post 01.04.13 and be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of CPR.
You will have knowledge of the MOJ portal and the pre-action protocol.
The ideal candidate will have experience in running a predominantly fast track litigated Caseload, with an element of complex injuries and cases involving allegations of LVI fraud and the MIB.
This role will include the following:
* Assuming conduct of RTA portal drop out cases
* Thorough investigation and risk assessment of new claims
* Drafting and issuing of legal proceedings
* Conduct of litigation to fast track trial
* Risk assessing cases for litigation
* Investigation liability an assessing quantum of claim
Full time permanent position.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.