6 months ago
My client is a leading law firm who is devoted to providing a professional service in a range of areas working with clients on a national and local level. They are a firm who is constantly evolving to meet the ever changing needs of their clients, and are committed to providing appropriate solutions and excellent customer service.
Due to expansion, they are currently looking to appoint a Residential Property Solicitor/ Licensed Conveyancer to join their Residential Property Department at their office in Bedfordshire.
The successful Residential Property Solicitor/ Licensed Conveyancer will possess a minimum of 1-2 years’ PQE with experience in the Residential Property department. They will have experience in dealing with Residential Property matters including New Build, unregistered and shared ownership properties. The successful candidate will also have handled sales, purchases and remortgage cases.
The successful candidate will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate and excellent work ethic. The Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to contribute towards the growth of the department.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor to further progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Possess a minimum of 1-2 years’ PQE with experience in the Residential Property department
• Previously dealt with own caseload from inception through to completion
• Experience dealing with Residential Property matters including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
• Previously handled sales, purchases and re-mortgage cases.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
• Will have the ability to work under pressure and will have a friendly and helpful manner.
• Location: Bedfordshire
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £35,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 29/08/2017
• Reference: SD13
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Sarah Dean (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
24 days ago
only 4 days until close