about 1 month ago
I am currently working with a Specialist Property solicitors firm, they are currently seeking to recruit a Residential Property Solicitor to join and head the Residential Property Department in their Hertfordshire office.
The successful Residential Property Solicitor will possess a minimum of 2 years’ PQE with experience in the Residential Property department. They will have experience in dealing with Residential Property matters including New Build, unregistered and shared ownership properties. The successful candidate will also have handled sales, purchases and remortgage cases.
The successful Residential Property Solicitor will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate and excellent work ethic. The Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to contribute towards the growth of the department.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Residential Property Solicitor to further progress their career.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Will possess a minimum of 2 years’ PQE with experience in the Residential Property department
• Will have previously dealt with own caseload from inception through to completion
• Will have experience dealing with Residential Property matters including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
• Will have previously handled sales, purchases and re-mortgage cases
• You will have good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
• Will have the ability to work under pressure and will have a friendly and helpful disposition
• Location: Hertfordshire
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £50,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 15.11.2017
• Reference: MK508
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Michael Khan (South) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
27 days ago
only 13 hours until close
Hertfordshire, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Watford, Hertford
£50k - £60k
19 days ago
only 9 days until close