10 months ago
I am currently working with a Multi Service Law Firm in Greater Manchester and due to the growth of the firm, they are looking to recruit a Residential Property Solicitor to join their Residential Property department.
The successful Residential Property Solicitor l will possess at least 2 years PQE within the Residential Property sector. The ideal Candidate will manage their own caseload from initial instructions until completion.
Experience and knowledge of freehold, leasehold, right to buy, sales, purchases, remortgages and shared ownership matters is highly desirable. The ideal candidate must be able to utilize a case management system i.e Proclaim or Partner for Windows.
The successful Residential Property Solicitor will be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and will be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic. The Candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to further progress their career within the Residential Property sector.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Candidate must have at least 2 years’ PQE experience within the Residential Property sector.
• Ability to manage own caseload from inception to completion
• Excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multi task and work well under pressure
• Candidate must have great initiative as well as being a good team player
• You will have excellent technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
• Candidate must be driven, energetic, enthusiastic and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
• Location: Greater Manchester
• Salary range (DOE): £25,000 - £30,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 27.06.2017
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties.
Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Natalie Maposa (Manchester) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close