Residential Property Solicitor
PQE / Experience: Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer/Solicitor
Commutable from: Birmingham, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull, Edgbaston, Walsall, Dudley, Halesowen, West Bromwich
Salary: Competitive salary + excellent Benefits The Company
Our client has been established for over 25 years, now with over 100 staff in offices throughout Birmingham and the West Midlands. They are one of Birmingham’s leading conveyancers. A progressive, award winning practice with a national presence. They offer a friendly and supportive working environment, alongside opportunities for career development, a competitive salary and generous bonus package. The Opportunity
You will be expected to manage your own caseload of residential property matters, including conveyancing, transfers of equity, re-mortgages and other property work. You will provide advice and assistance to clients in accordance with our internal quality standards and professional obligations. You will be expected to progress cases in a timely and cost-effective manner, and build and maintain strong professional relationships, both with clients and other commercial contacts. The candidate particulars:
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
The next step:
- Ideally you will be a fully qualified solicitor (2+ PQE desirable), although other qualifications (i.e. CILEX and CLC) will also be considered
- Be commercially astute, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- Have excellent levels of communication, both written and verbal.
- Have a good academic record; training with a leading national or regional firm is an advantage.
- Have strong IT skills and experience of using a cloud-based case management system.
To register your interest in this Residential Property Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit