2 months ago
I am currently working with an established and successful Legal 500 Law Firm based in North West London, the firm has a team of modern-day Solicitors advising businesses and individuals. Due to continuous growth, the firm is now looking for a Residential Property Solicitor to join their successful and thriving Property team in London.
With success, the Residential Property Solicitor must have experience in Residential and Commercial Property including Leasehold properties, enfranchisement and lease extensions. The Solicitor will need to be between NQ - 3 years PQE and have excellent knowledge in all aspects of residential property, including good client relationship building skills. Also able to prioritise their workload effectively, work well individually and as part of a team, possessing strong communication skills and have strong time management skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Solicitor to join a fantastic and successful Law Firm in London, as well as progressing their career within the Property sector as a Residential Property Solicitor.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience within Residential Property
• Ability to handle a mixed caseload from inception through to completion
• High level of computer literacy
• Able to operate independently and as part of a team
• Excellent client care and inter-personal skills
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workload effectively
• Desire to progress your career within the Property sector
• Location: North West London
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 25.04.2017
• Reference: HB237
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Hauwa Bawa (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
14 days ago
only 7 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close