Residential Property Lawyer
A rewarding opportunity has recently become available for a qualified Residential Property Lawyer to join a highly regarded high street firm in South Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Lawyer or Licensed Conveyancer to join a highly regarded high street practice with strong family values. The role would entail taking on an existing caseload of Residential Property files, On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £35K
Required Skills & Responsibilities;
- Be able to hit the ground running dealing with a variety of Residential Conveyancing files
- Excellent client care skills
- Be at least 5 years PQE Qualified Lawyer or Licensed Conveyancer
- Ability to handle files from inception through to completion
- Be passionate about Residential Property
- Highly motivated individual
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent work ethic
- Be able to work towards and achieved targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly regarded high street firm with strong family values that is looking to expand it's Residential Department. Don't miss out shortlisting now!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.