5 months ago
I am currently recruiting for one of the largest Firms of Solicitors in Kent and South East London. This Legal 500 Law Firm is currently looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive to join their Property team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive will have at least 1-2 years PQE, working in a team with the ability to handle a busy caseload. The Solicitor/Legal Executive must also be able to handle a high volume caseload of Conveyancing matters, holding experience within Sales & Purchases of Freehold and Leasehold properties, Remortgages and Transfers of Equity. They should also be able to deal with New Build Transactions and Shared Ownership Schemes. The Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive will be IT literate, holding experience with Case Management Systems along with use of the Land Registry Portal.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Solicitor/Executive to join a Legal 500 Law Firm, gain more experience within the Property Sector as well as receiving a rewarding career as a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Executive.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Qualified Solicitor with 1-2 years PQE/Conveyancer/Legal Executive
• Exposure of handling a high volume caseload of conveyancing matters
• Experience with Sales & Purchases of Freehold and Leasehold properties, Remortgages and Transfers of Equity
• Exposure to New Build Transactions and Shared Ownership Schemes desirable
• Must be IT literate and have experience with Case Management Systems along with use of the Land Registry Portal
• Location: Bexleyheath
• Salary range (DOE): £32,000 - £34,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Date: 26.05.2017
• Reference: YK378
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close